Dr.Nek Lash & Brow lamination
Eyebrow and eyelash lamination (permanent for eyelashes)
Dr.Nek set for lamination of eyelashes and eyebrows contains:
Ø Cleanser 5ml - (eyelash degreaser before application)
Ø Perm No. 1. - 5ml (permanent cream)
Ø Fix Lotion No. 2. - 5ml (neutralizer)
Ø Lash Coating No. 3. - 5ml (nutrition for eyelashes and eyebrows)
Ø Lash Adhesive
Ø Silicone curlers - 5 pairs (sizes SS, S, M, L, LL LL)
Ø Laminating applicators - 3 pcs
Ø Micro brushes for permanent and neutralizer application - 10 pcs
Ø Eyelash brushes - 5 pcs
Ø Eyelash pads 10 pcs
Ø Instructions for use
Eyebrow lamination is a hot trend popular with millions of women around the world.
Are you also tired of drawing eyebrows every morning and taming restless hair?
Do you want to have beautifully groomed and highlighted eyebrows throughout the month?
Then eyebrow lamination is right for you!
This procedure consists in straightening the hairs, which can be shaped into the desired shape. The eyebrows are fixed and highlighted for a long time. The resulting effect is also a thickening of the eyebrows and reduction of minor imperfections (such as missing hair). Specially used eyebrow preparations nourish and restore damaged eyebrows to a healthy appearance.
What are the benefits of eyebrow lamination?
· Eyebrows that will last you beautifully groomed for at least a month
· No further aftercare
· Suitable for every eyebrow (thin, thick, restless…)
· Almost no contraindications
Who is eyebrow lamination suitable for?
· If your eyebrows are sparse and not very pronounced
· If your hair is restless - it twists and does not hold its shape
· You are missing hair in some places
· You don't want to take care of your eyebrows every day, but you still want to look neat
· Your eyebrows are damaged and you want to give it a healthy looking look
Eyelash lamination has also become a very popular procedure, especially for women who do not want to wear false eyelashes but want to emphasize their view.
The resulting lamination effect is the rotation of the lashes, thanks to which the lashes are optically lengthened and highlighted.
What are the benefits of eyelash lamination?
· Beautifully curled lashes that last up to a month
· Dark and pronounced lashes
· Possibility of additional application of mascara
· Suitable for all ages
· Natural and slightly accentuated lashes
· Intensive nutrition of algae
Who is algae lamination suitable for?
· If your lashes are straight or curling
· If you have bright and indistinct lashes
· If you don't want to use mascara or artificially lengthen your lashes, but you still want to have a stronger look
How long does the lamination of eyebrows and eyelashes take and how does it take place?
First we consult everything together, then we measure the eyebrows correctly to look the best. For eyelash lamination, we will also discuss the resulting effect. Subsequently, the application of preparations and dyeing takes place. In the end, there will be a lack of proper nutrition and instruction on what to do and not to do. The whole eyebrow lamination procedure takes 45-60 minutes and eyelash lamination also takes 45-60 minutes.
Recommendations before lamination:
Complete the make-up removal for the procedure, ideally on the day of the procedure, do not apply any products on the eyebrows and eyelashes. Do not take any medication before the procedure. If you do not feel well, you should postpone the procedure.
Recommendations after eyebrow and eyelash lamination:
Do not touch, soak or apply any products on eyebrows and eyelashes for 24 hours. You should avoid the pool, solarium, but also exercise. This is important for the correct final effect.
When do you prefer to avoid eyebrow and eyelash lamination?
· Skin problems at the application site (acne, psoriasis, seborrhea)
· Pregnancy and breast-feeding may affect the effect
· If you are currently menstruating, it may also affect the resulting effect
· Allergies to paints and preparations used