Madero Therapy ONLINE training (video) + set of 7 wooden tools for Madero Therapy + oils:
- Online video Madero Therapy training that we will send you
- Set of 7 wooden massage tools for Madero Therapy
- 2 pcs of oil
- Written documents in English, Czech or Slovak - enter the language in the description when ordering
- Madero Therapy certificate valid worldwide
What is the Madero Therapy ?
Madero Therapy (wood therapy) comes from Colombia and uses anatomically made wooden tools which are 100% natural, and no allergic skin reactions. Madero-therapy is an alternative to regular massage for clients with a cellulite.
Madero Therapy is recommended for stimulating the lymph system, eliminating toxins, accelerating metabolism, breaking cellulite, burning fat, skin tone and tightening …
The advantage of using specially designed wooden elements is in a repeatable series of movements which provide an intense pressure on fibrous cellulite enabling the removal of fat deposits along with other toxins and excess water.
The wooden massage rollers helps you fight unpleasant fat pads and removes the unattractive orange skin. It helps improve blood circulation, shape muscles and smooths skin.The spatula is used to drain water and facilitate the reconstruction of mobilised toxins and fats. It tightens the fabric. It helps eliminate the excess fat through the lymphatic system
Benefits of Madero Therapy:
· Breaking cellulite
· Relaxation of body and mind
· Stimulating the lymph system
· Detoxification of the organism - removal of toxins
· Accelerating metabolism burning fat
· Volume reduction (slimmer figure)
· Skin tone and tightening
· Elimination of fat deposits accumulated on the sides
· Tension of the thighs and legs
· Made of 100% natural hard wood (beech, maple).
· The exceptional quality and strength of the wood allows for long term use.
· Treated by nature oil.
· Made in Czech Republic.
· Hand made
· Suitable for salon and home use.
· It can be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
The first results are visible after only five- six procedures, however, it is very individual and depends on the degree of cellulite.
The recommended treatment is at least 10 sessions in two series.
The time of one massage ranges from 40-45 minutes.
History of Madero-therapy (wood therapy, Madero Therapy):
Wood therapy has been practiced for centuries in oriental countries, where therapists used wood mainly for medicinal purposes. In the 1990s, a therapist in Colombia developed a new and unique method for wood therapy, developed wooden tools with a smoother surface and adapted them to their aesthetic purposes. Madero-therapy has become a worldwide synonym for Wood Therapy as a new, revolutionary massage technique.
Why Madero Therapy?
It is a 100% natural, non-invasive method with a minimum of contraindications.
Proper use of anatomically designed wooden tools with gentle pressure intensifies the breakdown of cellulite. With laser or ultrasonic cellulite reduction or liposuction, we focus only on the problem, without removing its cause. If we just remove the fat, nothing will change in our body. With wooden tools, the massage is different. Madero Therapy stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic system, accelerates metabolism, and therefore its effects are longer than in other methods. In the future, Wood Therapy (Madero Therapy) procedures will be an essential part of the anti-cellulite offering in most massage and beauty salons and all cellulite operations.
Madero Therapy is becoming increasingly popular around the world and completely replaces traditional manual anti-cellulite massage.
· Poor blood clotting
· Varicose veins
· Skin deformities (eczema, unhealed scars, etc.)
· Infectious viral, bacterial and oncological diseases
Orchid massage oil
- Massage oil with orchid aroma suitable for whole body and the face.
- Helps to rejuvenate skin, nourish and regenerate it.
- The delicate aroma of the orchid evokes a pleasant felling of relaxation and vitality. This oil use for the body parts, which aren´t suitable for the cinnamon oil. Volume: 250 ml.
Anticelulite massage oil
- Massage oil with cinnamon essence, which helps warm up the skin and dilate the blood vessels. These effects help remove a cellulite.
- Suitable for the thighs, the buttocks and the belly, do not use for the face.
- Volume: 200 ml.
- May cause an allergic reaction.
Offer your clients a new procedure for which they will love you. Get trained ONLINE in Madero Therapy. Video - course, set of wooden tools, oils and certificate included!!